Saturday, March 3, 2012

The 50 book mark

My marriage sucks right now.  That's all I have to say on the subject.

I'm hoping to reach 50 book mark this month.  I don't know why--I think I might have read somewhere that most books will never sell more than 50 copies.  But anywho, it's been a personal goal.  The entire series is already over 50 books in sales, but the first book alone is at 41.  After this milestone, I'm hoping to look forward to the 100 book milestone, and then the 50 books in one week milestone...but we'll see what happens.

My new job is holding  together.  It's a little stressful due to the time of year, and I am more than a little stressed right now, but I'm sticking with it.

1 comment:

Fuzzy said...

Deep breaths! Sorry your life is so stressed. Hope you make your goals!