Saturday, January 11, 2014

How's everyone doing?

Any New Year's Resolutions or Year End Goals?

I'm aiming to publish 3 novels, lose all my baby weight, and grow a vegetable garden this year.

Side note--why didn't the sisterhood tell me that the over-the-belly-up-to-your-boobs clown pants are freakishly comfortable?  They feel like yoga pants, with the added bonus of no under shirt draftinss.  Up until my mom took me out maternity shopping, I've been wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans under the belly.  Now that I've discovered the belly pants, I may never stop wearing them.  These should be marketed to old men with pot bellies instead of suspenders.  

Alula

3 comments:

Fuzzy said...

Yes preggy pants are great, but I still like scrub pants better. And when are you due again, and are you finding out boy or girl?

Q said...

I did! I TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO, TO GET SOME MATERNITY CLOTHS! Its your own dam fault!

...love you!

Munchkin said...

Pretty sure I mentioned to you that I was way too uncomfortable in my regular clothes and switched early. Also, think about investing in a couple of bras that are super comfy too... A life saver in the third trimester!