Saturday, September 13, 2008

Landslide

Alright... so I really don't post very often and for that I am very sorry. Since I haven't said anything in a while it's time to unload. When life buries you in a landslide, what do you do? I'll tell you what... You sit and cry for an hour at a time not knowing what is the matter with you. You do nothing at all because the shear number of things you have to do is so overwhelming that you have no clue where to start or the will to start the tasks you must endure. At this time I must find a way to persevere in the landslide of tasks and obligations, and no matter what I know that at some point I will again see the light above me and breath fresh air.

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Oh, honey--it'll be okay!

When life throws shit at you, make people pay you to pick it up (at least that's what Q and I do).

You may or may not be privy to my weirdness lately--generally I just tell people "I'm writing" when I hit one of these patches. I completely lose my appetite and virtually stop sleeping. And I feel hella really depressed--kind of like I woke up and realized I'm 24 and haven't really done anything worthwhile with my life.

This can often lead to snap decisions like a career change from CompLing to Library Science.

Just let me know what you need--I can send you some music if you like, or we could just hang out for a while and talk about how much men and money suck.

If I can help you in any way with any of those obligations, even if it's doing your laundry scheduling wedding crap, let me know.

Death of Houseplants said...

What you had there was a fall-apart. They SUCK.

I've always found that writing things out and making lists helps a whole lot. Write out when everything needs to be done by, and how long it'll take. Then ask for help on whatever you need help on.