Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Making a Move on the Tea House

Hey kiddos,

DoHP, I think you're the only one not on a serious burnout right now (though correct me if I'm wrong).

Sisters, the time is now. (I know, dramatic, right?)

I'm making a move on our dream teahouse. Q and I have a name unofficially chosen (I won't be posting it here until I clear it as an LLC and copyright a few things). We're going to price kitchen equipment tomorrow. We need used books, mugs, tea cups, tables and chairs, and some cubicles if anyone has a lead I can follow. I'm also looking for an organic tea shop to contract with if anyone has a preference. We also require store copies of all the major gaming references.

I eeked out 3 hours of sleep last night but finished 5 more chapters. I'm hell bent on making this happen, y'all. I've done the math including startup, food fees, employee pay, and rent and as long as we can keep the rent at or under 3K/month we can do this if we make $300/day in sales.

I'll keep you apprised,
Alula

4 comments:

Q said...

Its going to happen! The time is now! Ladies grab your petite coats!

Death of Houseplants said...

OMG. This is actually happening.

Stuff for y'all will be in the mail as soon as I get back from DC.

Death of Houseplants said...

Also, Q, any cups or things that I left at your house can be donated to the cause.

(I'm still trying to recover from last year's major fall-apart, y'all will know when I'm recovered, as I'll be back there.)

Munchkin said...

Make sure you don't pay yourselves for at LEAST 6 months. Just saying might help the businesses profitability.