Sunday, March 28, 2010

Slow E-mail

So I finally got my computer back and am in the process of attempting to get stuff reloaded on it, its a very slow process because I can't load anything on it without Mr Man putting in a password. My parents visited for a week and my ban of going over the pass has been lifted by Mr Man because he hates it when they visit. My dad you know who gave us his Tahoe and I don't really know what to do with it we are probably going to sell it. He even brought it up to us since my mom and sister were here and he had a ride back. They did get stuck up here an extra day because of the snow and that was interesting. And a question for everyone, for some reason my g-mail is running really slow but everything else on the computer is fine is anyone else having problems with their g-mail? Just wondering.

Fuzzy

3 comments:

Q said...

Fuzzy why do you not have the passwords for your computer?

Fuzzy said...

Because its Mr Mans Computer and he has a hard time sharing

Q said...

That much more understandable. I am very happy to hear you can drive down the pass again!