Monday, March 15, 2010

Why does everything happen at once

I am going crazy I got my computer back from gateway and guess what they broke it. When we lifted it out of the box it sounded like a box of nails. I guess they forgot to put it together when they were done. I will never buy a gateway again, their customer service leaves something to be desired. I had to send the computer back at least they paid for shipping this time. So we will see if I get the computer back in one piece this time. Mr man is giving me headaches, keeps saying I need to make money with an online business because he doesn't want to pay for daycare for little man. Well without a computer I'm kinda stuck and really can't make any money. I also can't get a job out of the house because little man refuses to be potty trained. And knowing what is going on in everyone else's life I feel a little selfish and petty with my insignificant problems. But I still had to rant a little, so everyone can ignore me now.

1 comment:

Q said...

Hey,
I don't think any computer company really takes good care of people with broken computers.