Friday, October 1, 2010

Strange Stuff

So I am still sick I've managed to get on another round of antibiotics for the never ending bladder infection. And cysts on my ovaries that feel like this is the time to burst not fun. I have been spending the last few days putting little man thru potty training boot camp basically no diapers unless we are going in the car for a long time or he is going to bed. It has resulted in a lot of laundry but I think (and this could be wish full thinking) that he is starting to get it. Well at least I am trying. I'm also trying to think of something to make for craft fairs but I haven't been able to think of anything let alone build up the energy to make it. I am thinking of taking a website design class at the college up here I think that could be fun, or going to the art place down here that does pottery classes but my wrists won't put up with it. Well the thinking continues with no solutions coming to mind. Hunting season is in full blast right now Mr Man got a deer this year but not his elk and lets say he hasn't been the best company lately even when I was pregnant with little man he got his elk that year. But I guess it is a trade he got a really nice deer this year when he didn't get one last year. Well that's the strange stuff going on here tomorrow I'm making ginger snaps and an apple pie wish me luck.

No comments: