Tuesday, April 19, 2011

interesting news

OK so here is the deal I have been feeling sick food smell make me want to run to the bathroom because some smells turn my stomach lets add in extreme exhaustion. Oh and being late on my period. But no one get excited, because I do still have my IUD in. So according to my doctor she thinks that I have one of the following: a kidney infection (minus the back pain), My body might be rejecting the IUD (does not account for the missing period), My ovarian cyst are bursting (that hurts and doesn't account for the stomach sickness), stomach flu (not sick all the time), pregnancy (the home test said negative), or my body is just completely messed up. The doctor said she wants to see me if I don't get better by the end of the month. So if I have to sit and wonder for the next 2 weeks then everyone else get to as well. So I don't know what my body is doing and I don't like it. But its only 2 weeks more my doctor also told not to do another pregnancy test for a few weeks. She said that my ovarian cyst can mess with the hormone production. But who knows I sure don't.

1 comment:

Alula Borealis said...

Total bummer--please tell me you are getting all the tests you need to figure this out? I'm hoping that this is just a snowball of symptoms from a minor issue, but I wouldn't mess around with it if you're feeling that something's not right.

I was going to comment that this sounds like my typical spring/fall "adjustment". Somehow, the changing length of the day and the messed up weather seems to do this to me in conjunction with A) lack of sleep and B) high consumption level of caffeine. Always freaks my husband out when my appetite goes wanky, I'm nauseas and tired all the time (or not tired at any time, which is an interesting variation), and my period is weeks late.