Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ever have that kind of day......

Did you ever have that kind of day when you are just in a bad mood and the stupidest things that normally wouldn't annoy you on that day are annoying the heck out of you? Well today is my day I am in a bad mood and am and snapping at the stupidest thinks, like my friend who is staying with us right now put a soda in a glass bottle in the freezer this morning and forgot about it so I get home to an exploded cream soda bottle in my freezer. I text my friend saying I don't want to clean it up and she said she will. But I still have glass and sticky soda in my freezer and it is bugging the heck out of me because I don't know when she is going to come and clean it up. Mr man told me to leave it alone and let her clean it up but for some reason it is bugging the heck out of me right now. See bad mood, hopefully tomorrow is better. And the fact that I don't have any money because of the storage unit management from hell that even after I pay the balance and wipe out my account still haven't changed the lock back so that I can get into it until I called today but I don't have a car to go get my Christmas stuff. Why am I so completely ignored? I will be in a better mood tomorrow. I need a drink.

No comments: