Friday, December 7, 2012

Checking in

Present and accounted for, and decking the freaking halls!

A little freaked out at all the pregnant women in my life lately, but happy for y'all.  After some thinking about it, if I ever do this pregnancy thing, no cluckfest for me.  Love the party and the games, but all that estrogen just ain't for me.  Co-ed, and considering keeping the sex of the baby a secret until after the party (so no one be offended if I do this) so that I don't get an attack of pink or blue stuff.  Don't know why, but the possibility is somewhat irksome to me now (of course, the hormones might change that).

Fuzzy, you're supposed to be keeping me informed.

Book sales are up, and I did a freebie promo recently that gave me a bump--exciting!  I am currently doing (yet another) redraft of the next novel, but I think it will be much better than before (Munchkin and

Alula

2 comments:

Q said...

I support you not being attacked by blue or pink. Its too much!

Fuzzy said...

keep you informaed about what? I'm pregnant on home rest, broke, and my house is a mess because I don't feel like cleaning. Oh and trying to find the energy to make suger cookies with little man. But at least we got the christmas tree up.