Thursday, January 24, 2013

Almost

Well we are almost their! I am on 2 day a week Doctor visits, what fun that is. I have been very good at pyramid solitaire. But otherwise not doing too much.  Little man is doing good still not sure if he really gets it that he is having a baby sister, but that will all come in time.  I am a little worried Mr mans work has him working 2 hours away from the hospital and my mom is at home 3 hours away so if I go into labor early and have to have an emergency c-section I will be all by myself but I will survive. Well wish us luck!

3 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Do you have someone closer up there? Like someone you could call to drive you, just in case?

So excited for you!

Fuzzy said...

Yeah, I have pople that could take me but not someone to be at the hospital with me, and I really don't like being by myself at the hospital. But one of m friends works at the birthplace so if she had to she could be with me.

Q said...

Good Luck!