Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey Ladies!
     I  found it disappointing the apocalypse was not what the movies and internet made it out to be.  I don't know about you guys but its been a few weeks now and I have yet to see a zombie or meet my doom, and I have not heard anything about California falling off!

I'm still not one for New Years resolutions, I prefer Birthday resolutions; however, in lu of my major life change I have decided to make my resolutions now.

1) Get Mini Q to nurse. (the altrunitive is to pump for six months to a year... Ouch!)
2) Drop the 10lb that came with Mini Q and more if I can!
3) Be prepared for next years craft season!
4) Write something, and aim for publishing in 2014! (Look out E L James! If you can do it, a blind monkey can do it!)


No comments: