Saturday, July 6, 2013

Red Lights

Okay--some of you are aware that Q and I used to share a Netflix account.  This happened mostly because my husband is a moocher, but that's not the point.

An unusual perk of sharing an account was that we could see what the other household was watching, which inevitably led to conversations and recommendations.  This link was (mostly) severed when Mr. Borealis was finally told to get his own damn account.

Talking today, Q and I were lamenting that we no longer get to have those conversations, or play jokes by adding bizarre or suggestive titles to the mutual instant queue.  So, I have decided that I am going to start posting my Netflix viewing habits, reviews, and recommendations to this blog.

This will commence now.    (Please note the use of tags.)

I offered up Red Lights for Movie Night tonight.  The movie stars Robert Di Nero as psychic Simon Silver, and Sigourney Weaver as the physicist skeptic paranormal investigator trying to prove that he's a fake.  There are several moments that will make you jump, but no overtly scary images or keep-you-up-at-night overly intense moments.

I highly recommend this film.  It had an ending I didn't expect, and enough intrigue to pull my attention, even while trying to write.

Alula

P.S.  I am now watching Star Trek: TNG with Mr. Borealis.

No comments: