Sunday, November 2, 2008

Too much talent, not enough direction

I am apparently good and have talent at a lot of things. I can knit, and am entering a design contest that would pay real money if I won. I'm just waiting on the yarn to get actually working on this. I'm thinking of writing a book (about knitting, on knitting theory 101, for people who don't learn as organically as most knitting books teach. And maybe even a sequel on color theory for people who didn't go to art school).

I can cook. I have plans for spending excessive time in the kitchen over the next month perfecting Christmas brownies. I want to enter the "next food network star" contest, but I realize that the show I would make would talk about the science/history behind everyday foods, and contain lots of puns. That show has already been made.

The only thing I can't decide on, is a career.

1 comment: