Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dun NUN NERNERNER! NERNERNERNERNER NER NER NER!

If y'all haven't seen Iron Man, go see it. Even if you have to budget and forgo Starbucks for a week, it's just that good. I don't know how closely it followed the comic book, but the story made sense, the effects were something spectacular, and the acting was quite good. I never knew Robert Downey Jr. could be as sexy as he was in this movie. The character of Iron Man is based off of Howard Hughes. The first half hour is a touch graphic, but after that it gets a mite bit shiny.

The previews had me wanting to spend my entire summer at the theater. The Batman movie looks good (Q- it's got the girl from The Secretary), along with the new Indiana Jones movie. The Incredible Hulk shows some promise, and lots of things blowing up. The Get Smart movie looks funny, and it's nice to see Ann Hathaway doing something other than a romantic comedy.

Me, I'll be humming the Iron Man song in my sleep for a few weeks...

1 comment:

Alula Borealis said...

Glad to hear it's good! Mr. Borealis has been pretty psyched up waiting for this one!