Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hope everyone had a very Merry Holiday!

Ladies,

I just wanted to drop a quick post to wish everyone a late
merryXmas (or whatever holiday you may have celebrated with friends and family). We did our share to support the economy and brighten the lives of those around us this year, and I truly hope all of you, my cherished friends, had a bright and good season filled with love and wonder.

This year was the first time I had my own money to spend on a gift for Mr. Borealis. He's put up with a lot from me over the last few years, what with my perpetual unemployment and student status, so I wanted to get him something really nice. When his iPod died a few months back and he started pining after the sleek purplr nano on the iPod website, I knew what had to be done.

I saved up and bougt him that nano. It was expensive, but good god, after him supporting both of us for so long by himself, he deserved that much. He had no idea it was coming and his face lit up like a freaking atomic bomb when he opened it.

This season I also learned that despite my strong character, my love can be bought. In the most immediate return of karma I have ever seen, this post was typed and delivered via the new iPod touch my mother-in-law got for me.

God bless us, every one!

Alula

No comments: