Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Summary of Kansas

With my pictures uploaded, here is a visual summary of driving through Kansas:

So on my drive I played ABC's I Spy with Q (you take a picture, and it has to be alphabetic and pertinent to the trip: A is for Agriculture, driving through Kansas, B is for Bridge, a miniature overpass, C is for corn, as far as the eye can see...). I made it all the way to O, and as you can imagine, Q was rather annoyed with me that day, because let's face it, there isn't much in Kansas. Did I mention that my mother-in-law decided we all had to listen to some book on tape the whole way home? It was about an older woman married to a guy with heart problems. They had relations on a rug in front of a fire and got sweaty and jiggly. And I had to listen to it with my in-laws.

Whole Lotta Nothin'.

Farm equipment advertisement.

Do they really need to advertise this?

The Largest Prairie Dog in the World?? Who could miss that? (If you're really curious click here to see it--reviews aren't good so I have never stopped to see it.)

Alula hates books on tape.
(Especially ones that are trapped in the car with me and my in-laws and discuss having carnal knowledge of old people.)




No comments: