Sunday, December 20, 2009

Please Help me Decide!

OK I can't decide what to get with this amazon gift card I got from Nana. Normally I would get books but I want other things now plus I don't really have time to read much. So I narrowed it down to two ideas either a dance game for our xbox 360 because I really need the exercises and I liked the game when I played plus I think little man would get a kick out of it. My other idea is to get some photo software because my guys come back with the most awesome pictures from their hunting trips. Well I can't decide and I don't know what to get something for myself is a novelty at this point. please help.

1 comment:

Alula Borealis said...

Get the dance game--photo editing/scrapbooking/sharing software is %100 free online now (http://picasa.google.com/).