Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wish me Luck

So I'm trying as a virtual personal assistant I have one guy that I'm starting work for and i am just hoping that I am not getting scammed and this will turn into my dream job of being able to work from home! Tomorrow I will submit the LLC paper work for our soon to be web store and start the process for a sales tax stuff. And I start work at a local tourist attraction next week. Plus raising a kid that is being a brat at the moment even though I love him but he is sure great at driving me nuts. What is it about me that makes me toss a bunch of balls in the air and see if I can juggle and not drop anything. Positive thinking is what I need to do, house work is probably what will be dropped unless I somehow manage to figure out how to schedule my day. Well at least being this busy means that I may loose weight.

Fuzzy

(yea right)

No comments: