Thursday, January 14, 2010

Organization????

Organization who am I kidding?? When it came to anything outside of work I am the most unorganized person I know! My house is generally clean, just the piles of stuff everywhere has Mr Man in a tizzy. I can't keep anything organized not even my kitchen I just put stuff where it fits. And the basement is a disaster mostly the million and a half toys that I have down there courtesy of my mother. but if it has anything to do with work I know where it is in that pile on the desk. are you actually supposed to be able to see the top of a desk because I sure can't. So if anyone has any ideas on how to help me let me know because I am at a complete loss. perhaps I should apply at one of those organization shows.

Oh and Alula don't feel bad about being disowned I've been disowned by my great grandmother half a dozen times and after the third time it kinda looses its threatening potential.

I also now have an 8 month old white lab, she is beautiful we have her for the next 3-4 months. Her owners older dog a 2 year old white lab male tore a tendon in his knee a dog equivalent of an ACL in a human. Well the older dog had to have surgery on the knee and is banned from running, horse play or anything so the veterinarian told the owners that they couldn't have the 8 month old lab around shes a little on the wild side. So I know have a lab for a bit and little man will be getting his very own white lab when he turns 4 and they breed this pair.

Last note I will be starting to load products on the online store in the next few weeks. So if anyone wants to puts stuff up I need a picture and weight of the product so that the shipping is right. I will be contacting the craft sale people we talked to last year when I have something to show them.

Fuzzy

No comments: