Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Return of the Evil Pharmacist

Since I'm in a ranting mood tonight, I also wanted to post an update on the Evil Pharmacist (read initial post here).

I resolved my issues by contacting corporate, who contacted the store, who were not able to confirm or deny that anything looked fishy with the computer records given that everyone has different insurance. They "handled the issue with the pharmacist at the store level" and apologized for her rudeness, and sent me store vouchers to use.

I still transferred my prescriptions to a different branch (same store, because we get gas discount points on those pricey meds).

Last week I went to pick up my prescriptions. Surprise--guess who had transferred stores, and now works at my new location. And guess who could not get the insurance to work for my inhaler, but encouraged me to get a coupon from online and "keep my receipt".

EVIL PHARMACIST IS STALKING ME.

You know how you have those moments in life, where you could swear someone is scripting it, because this kind of bull only happens on television?

Alula

No comments: