Friday, December 3, 2010

Montana.

I knew it felt different this time.  He got the offer for the job in Montana.  It pays really well.  16K worth of relocation expenses will be paid for us.

In Montana.

He hasn't accepted the offer yet.  I would like to say I have a chance of finding a job good enough to keep us here, but it feels like I'm circling the drain on this one.

I had to tell my supervisors today, and they were upset.  Not at me--they are upset that I'm leaving.  They told me not to worry because they would figure it out once I was gone, but now they're making phone calls on my behalf seeing if they can find job opportunities for me or find a way to keep my job even if I have to relocate.  They've assured me they will give excellent references if called.

I'm really pretty depressed right now.

Alula

2 comments:

Munchkin said...

Wow... Alula I don't know what to tell but that I know we'll all miss you if you have to go. Don't stop thinking about the positive though. We'll only be a phone call away... heck maybe we could all do skype too! =)

Fuzzy said...

growing is a part of life and we are all only a phone call away and if i get this Medical Transcription stuff figured out me and Devon will be able to visit much to the dismay of your husband i'm sure. Look at the bright side there is always one I think.