Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Keys!

Hey Ladies,
My schedule for the next two weeks has left me with two days off, it's been rather stressful and tiring. We are getting loads of beautiful new shoes so there is tons of work to be done. In the last week I have sku'ed over 1000 socks. There has been much work drama their in the last two months, one of my female coworkers got promoted to an assistant manager and consequently turned into a She-wolf. Mrs. Shewolf, as we will call her from here on out, has been making a huge distinction between "boy" and "girl" jobs. The boys are expected to do all the stock work, take out the trash, clean the store, check in the repairs, and sell the shoes. I being a girl am expected to dust and watch the boys do everything. If fact she chews me out of I cross over and get caught doing "boys" work. I however think this is nothing short of BS, and have been totally disregarding her, earning myself much street cred' with the man folk. I now get things lifted out of the way for me, and men scurrying up ladders to grab things for me, and let's not for get amazing shoulder rubs. The old saying "You catch more bees with honey" is really working out for me. Then we have tonight...
Why do keys go missing? I was at work tonight ready to leave after a long long day; one of the many days in my long long week, and alas, no keys. My guy coworkers were like "WTF Q?" So after walking me to my car, only to find my car locked and my keys sitting on the passenger's seat it was decided that I would wait inside with one of my managers until Mr. Q could bring me the spare, since we live about a half hour away from my work. I am going to hear about this for weeks.

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

You are very lucky you weren't called to duty by my side that night! No biggy though, at least you have a spare set.