Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Working on the mountain again

OK so yes I said last year I would not work on the mountain again this year (the amusement park like thing that is at the top of one of our local (smaller) mountains. But they invited me back and are willing to work with my crazy schedule I have for this summer. Including a trip to see my least favorite uncle get married and a much anticipated out to see Mr. Mans family. That will be a fun trip because Little man gets to learn to swim, hence going in the summer instead of spring like usual. Well I'll see how it goes working again they are actually adding a zip line and a bungee jump off the mountain this year, I hope their safety stuff is up to code. Well that's all from me and this crazy side of the state. Oh and little man recived a Thomas the Train bed from his dad and he loves it.

No comments: