Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Slave Labor

OK so I got in trouble with Mr Man completely my fault I did something really stupid. And so being the chicken I am ran away to be in the area at my mothers house, where I was promptly put into slave labor. So far I have cleaned, cooked, sorted files and drove my mother around. I guess it really isn't slave labor when she is buying me things like a MP3 player I have no clue how to work as of yet. I will be painting sometime next week, but tomorrow we are finishing things for the craft fair coming up Saturday. Also my sisters state drumline competition is coming up, call me if anyone wants details on the when and where. BTW scratching a mans car while washing it really makes them mad at least mine mad.

2 comments:

Q said...

Oooo what MP3 player did ya get?

Perhaps he should have been washing his own damm car if he is so considered about it? Just a though.

Alula Borealis said...

Just a thought here: Does it strike you as odd that you are afraid enough to need to run away over a stupid accident that occurred while you were doing him a favor?

(And in answer to a conversation earlier this week, most of the moms I knew while growing up got to raise their kids as stay at home moms. None of them had to live with someone that they feared while doing it.)