Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leap of faith!

I gave two weeks at my job, with out a new job lined up! I got to say, I feel like Indiana Jones must have when he was stepping forth from the loins head in " The Last Crusade". At least we knew he would not fall to his death because Steven Spielberg had more planned for him! Me on the other hand! I might Fall to my death! Financial death! Lets hold out hope there is a nearly invisible bridge I can't see yet to step on too!
Yes! I am enough of a dork to compare my live to my childhood hero!
If I find my way I will be sure to throw pebbles back on the bridge!

2 comments:

Munchkin said...

Keep going Indiana... you can do it... and if you fall we will all be here to catch you as much as we can! And yes you are cool enough to compare yourself to your childhood hero.

Alula Borealis said...

Way to go Indiana Q!

Normally I do not recommend a person leaving her job when another is not lined up already, but in your case I think it was the right thing to do. (Wink wink, we both know what I'm talking about but it might be uncouth to post that story here.)

That nun from The Sound of Music once said "When God closes a door he opens a window." (Please correct me if that wasn't a singing nun; good quote anyways.) Let us know if you need a leg up getting through the window, dear.