Monday, January 12, 2009

The stomach flu diet

I do not recommend it. I was going to post a picture of a toilet to summarize my Friday night, but it was a little too gross to do. Puked every two hours all night and couldn't even keep water down--thought I was going to have to call someone to take me to the hospital in the morning for dehydration because I had it out both ends so severe I lost five pounds by morning (not the way to do it).

I had to miss my orientation for librarian school because I was so sick, but like a stupid animal trapped on the other side of a six lane highway looking at her mate on the other side, I still made the hour and a half drive to where Mr. Borealis was out of town on work later that day.

Folks, that move makes #3 on my list of stupidest things I've ever done, right after pulling an all-nighter to drive to Arizona and riding a horse right after knee surgery, and just before the time I played tag using cars in a school zone (I was a stupid teenager with a bunch of other stupid teenagers, and it was a weekend, but still).

On the bright side, I'm getting some beautiful pictures to post here later.

1 comment:

Death of Houseplants said...

You have to tell me about tag with cars. Because that sounds way more interesting than any thing I did.