Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

New Year, new goals, new resolutions. And in my case a new phone--enV2 by LG, and it's absolutely delicious.

Alright, they say writing things down is supposed to make them happen, so here goes: our new feature for the blog is going to be a resolution list. Unless I find a really nifty one, you all might have to email me and have me put them up for you, but what I'm thinking is this: three resolutions. One to finish by the quarter year (like end of March), one for the half year (June), and a BIG one for the end of the year.

No one is required to participate, of course, but the page is a little right side heavy and I need to level it out. Also I will be re-theming here soon, hopefully with some of my own coding, so check back for changes.

Alula

No comments: