Sunday, January 4, 2009

Outing Myself.

So, I listed my goals for the year to the left (anyone else wants to join in, shoot me an email). One of them was finally taking off the 30 pounds my rheumatologist recommends. To do this, I decided to get honest.

Really, really honest. So I told Mr. B exactly how much I currently weigh so he keeps me accountable. I also told him I put on about 15 of that in the last year since we got married (His response was as follows: "I knew it!"). But really, he was much calmer about it than I had ever thought he would be.

Ladies, the number is 175. We are shooting for 13os to 140s. I am 5'7" tall, so my current BMI is 27.4, putting me as overweight. Getting down to the goal range will put my BMI back in normal range and relieve a lot of the pressure on my joints.

So now I am outed.

1 comment:

Munchkin said...

I'm proud of you frankly dear. If you can do this you can do anything. =)