Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buckets

OK this is going to sound funny but I need buckets, good quality 5 gallon buckets. And the place to get said buckets are a King Soopers bakery. The bakery has good quality buckets that hold the icing for the cakes and cupcakes. And when they are finished with them they usually throw them away or give them away to the people who ask. I am hoping that if anyone finds themselves in a super market with a bakery can take a couple minutes to ask if they have any buckets. I need them for moving and storing rocks and dirt. I have a lot of yard work to do on this house. And well with Easter this weekend you all know those bakery's are using a lot of icing. Well if anyone collects buckets let me know and when I get back from Mr Man's Nana's house, out of state of course. I will be able to come and visit to get said buckets.

1 comment:

Alula Borealis said...

We could ask the locals up here when you come up...