Thursday, April 15, 2010

We are Coming

Look out girls we are (little man and me) coming to visit town! If I can get the Tahoe working all that wrong is the battery and we need to buy one. I just spent the day running from store to store all morning and cooking all afternoon! And News flash I can still ride a bike I'm sorta shocked.
While we are visiting I will be having a garage sale at my mothers house the weekend of the 24Th. I also want to take little man to see how to train your dragon that movie that's in theaters I think he will do very well he likes the dragons. Well if anyone want to do anything let me know in town April 19Th to April 26Th or so.

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Woohoo!

I'm still going to have uber homework, but hopefully we can set up an afternoon to talk business and just chill out.

Munchkin said...

Sorry Fuzzy, but unfortunately my 1st Anniversary is that weekend, and somehow I managed to coerce my hubby into spending it with just me. =)