Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Big Decision

I have just decided that I am going to self-publish my books.  For the record, yes, I am 98% sure.  I have never written a query letter to an agent or publisher.  However, I have a feeling that self-publishing will be the main channel of publishing in the future.  So, here goes nothing...

I need to get around to making final edits on the Waldgrave series.  I am also trying to put together cover art (If anyone has ideas or suggestions for this, feel free--please don't get offended if I decide to go a different direction, though).  I am kind of hoping to create my own cover art.  

Here is my list of priorities:
1) Finish the homework assignments for the incomplete I had to take in NLP spring semester
2) Take the NLP final exam, thereby finishing the incomplete
3) Study for (and hopefully pass) my comps for my MA
4) Self Publish the Waldgrave Series

Oh, I forgot to mention--my interview for the library position I want is on Monday (and I REALLY want it--I don't know what I'll do if I don't get it...).

Alula

No comments: