Sunday, January 9, 2011

Update Time

I am finally 27 weeks pregnant! In 10 more weeks I will have the cerclage removed and will begin my maternity leave. It's been a wonderful feeling knowing that I must only endure another 10 weeks of insanity. As long as everything goes well and I don't end up in pre-term labor I'll be on cloud nine.

I did spend a few days with Mr. Munchkin to make up the missed holidays which was much needed. Unfortunately, we spent my first night off in the hospital because I got food poisoning. I'd lost 3 pounds and they were worried that I may have upset the cerclage with all the vomiting. Luckily the stitches were great, and I turned out to only be severally dehydrated (an easy fix for an IV).

My family and I have had some rough times recently. My mother is having horrible side effects from her lupus. She's lost over 50lbs and her blood pressure and pulse are extremely low. She's also going through menopause, so between the two of us hormones are constantly flying and this tension has brought us to loud arguments a couple of times. My mother-in-law has finally talked to us again, and we spent January 1st with her. Though it was awkward, I think things are getting better on that front again too, though she still claims she is just going to take off for the holidays to go wherever she pleases.

Preparing for the baby has been really fun, and the invitations for the Baby Shower will be sent out soon.

This year I only have two resolutions:

1) Play my instruments at least 2 times a week for 30 minutes at a time.

2) Find a job that I can do at home, that will give me enough money to pay for my school loans.

I am finally going to make a Facebook page to keep in better touch with my family and friends. I'll let you all know via email what the name I use is.

Happy New Year to EVERYONE!

~Munchkin

No comments: