Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kinect for xbox 360

So for Christmas I received a Kinect for an Xbox 360 and I love it the games are fun that came with it kinda boring to do it alone but I got an exercises one that has a fun kick boxing program. I hope to get another one soon but the games are to new to be found at the used game places hopefully soon they will start showing up. Little man and I will be coming into town next week sometime I have to get some stuff from my moms house. Just letting people know in advance. Hope everyone had a great new year! I've decided that it is too depressing to make resolutions so none for me this year! Last thing anyone have an idea why my Kodak printer won't talk to my laptop wirelessly? the Kodak people are not that helpful but I'm trying them again tomorrow.

No comments: