Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just let it end.

So today I talked to lawyers all day long, from like 9:30am to 2:40 pm, during this time I was forced to recollect the terrible car accident I went through. There was much crying and I never want to talk to another lawyer again. So anyway, besides lawyers. I've been on "my time of the month" for one month and one day. I am going to switch gyno's I'm pretty sure.
Onto wedding things... Last night I meet with the pastor who is going to marry me and Mr.Munchkin, it went very well. I am attempting to keep this updated for all of you who I don't speak with on a regular basis about this. The pastor doesn't officially know that we live together but we dropped several hints at it, and he did not seem to get less excited about it because of those hints. I certainly hope that Mr. Munchkin can find a way to keep his mouth shut about his anti-church philosophies long enough to get us married. Everything else is going as planned and I can't wait until a ton of things are just done already... like lawyers, my wedding, and for Godsake my PERIOD.

No comments: