Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Re-Vamping

So my computer crashed a 2nd time (I believe I wrote about this, yes?). Well, I contacted Dell because my 1 year warranty on hardware runs out on November 10th. They diagnosed the problem (or they believe they did--I guess we'll see) and had a new, free hard drive on my door step 2 days later. Prospero lives; I guess we'll see if I crash again, in which case Dell will continue to replace parts, I guess. I hate the hassle but love that they are so responsive--truly phenomenal response time on a problem for one of their 2nd-hand computers.

Now that I have Prospero back, I am warning all of you that this site will be undergoing a remodel sometime in the near future--hopefully I won't lose any of our lists or gadgets this time. If anyone has an opinion, what are you feeling for the next few months (at least)?

Flowers? Dark? Light? Red? Green? Blue? Tell me your thoughts, i.e.:
"Maybe something a little lighter?"
"KITTIES!!!"
"Something that looks like a diary journal."
"Don't care--just get the butt ugly brown off of our site." (<--that would be paraphrased from Q when she bothered me about the current theme a few months ago, LOL)
...or any other ideas you might have

I'll see what I can do, but obviously I may not be able to please everyone--but I will keep you in line for future updates if anyone's idea gets completely pushed aside this time.

Alula

2 comments:

Fuzzy said...

i like the way it is with the dark colors, perhaps add some blue make it feel spring like since we are headed into a gloomy winter well I am at least.

Munchkin said...

I would love to see something a bit more whimsical. Maybe a night-time fantasy scape.