Sunday, October 4, 2009

New House!

Well whats new for me is that Mr Man bought a house an actual on firm ground house and little man will have his own room. we are in the very slow process of moving in, very slow. I am trying to get a food license to sell my jerky at a couple local craft festival events in my area. not easy to find I will be making a bunch of calls tomorrow. I am in town with little man, Mr man dropped us off and is in Nebraska sitting in a tree stand hunting for a white tail dear, if he gets a doe that will be the next round of jerky. Mr man borrowed my "fathers" Tahoe I told him that was daring but he did anyway. Today I'm dragging my family to a pumpkin patch I know early but I have an idea in my head and I have to see if it works. Later I'm thinking about taking my sister to a haunted house for some fun I haven't been to one in a long time, my mother will hopefully watch little man. Later this month we will be in town again on the 31 and 1 and I'm thinking that we should have an early b-day party for little man who be 2 on November 10Th, where does the time go. I have a meeting thing on the day of the 31st but the 1st early afternoon would be good i think let me know what people think. His b-day last year was a bust because of the accident and my concussion so i want this year to be bigger, and like he would care if we celebrated a little early.

2 comments:

Alula Borealis said...

Very doable...extra congrats on the house!

I used to have extra furniture you could have had but my husband went nuts and gave it away while I was out of town.

What does little man need?

Munchkin said...

Congratulations on your new house! I am so happy for you. I will do my best to be down for Little Man's birthday. Take care and let me know how the moving goes, I haven't seen you in AGES and miss you a lot!