Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Thought

OK I don't know if i told anyone this but has anyone noticed that a guy from the city or the suburbs is thought of as a city boy, but on the other hand a guy from the mountains is thought of as a mountain man. Boy/Man see the distinction? So girls here is the question do you have a city boy, mountain man, or something else? I have the mountain man who is sitting in a tree stand in Nebraska for the second weekend in a row determined to shoot a white tail buck with his bow of course apparently shooting an animal with a gun has no challenge according to him. I get to go hunting at the end of November with him for a land damage tag happy birthday to me. Don't forget we are having a B-day party for a little man on the 1st of November. He doesn't really need much but he absolutely loves Mickey Mouse Club House and Little Einsteins the Disney shows and the toys. Anything Musical and anything with buttons to push, including mine. I can always use clothes he is into 3t/4t sizes, and has his dads big head and hates anything around is neck so no turtle necks like cloths. And I guess if anyone can find his size goggles, he will be going snow mobile riding with his dad this year. Oh and if anyone wants to get him a preschool computer game for windows vista that's what we have and my mom keeps letting him play reader rabbit at her house I just haven't found one yet. Gifts for the party are not required and only get him something if you really want to you know he will be more interested in the box a present comes in than the actual present. I will be having a house warming for the new house next month sometime that will be interesting considering there is no parking around this house at all. Well something to think about next month. Smile all.

3 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

Your fist question, I don't have one.

And if you'd e-mail me your address, I'll send little man something for his birthday, with extra boxes!

Munchkin said...

I concur with Alula neither of us have men, we have sensitive women. =)

And please email your address to all of us.

Alula Borealis said...

Munchkin concurs with me? I haven't even weighed in yet!

I have neither a mountain man nor a city boy. I have a nerd. And as we all know, nerds do not have gender--we're both the man and the woman in the relationship. We find it sexy when the other can one up us on senseless trivia, tech knowledge, or hacking. For example, Mr. B got a sick high off of my having to ask him to format my hard drive recently, and then went so boldly far as to pick the widgets on my sidebar after reinstalling the operating system. Sexy. (Annoys the tech nerd in me, but the other half thinks it's sexy.)