Thursday, October 29, 2009

There was SOOO much snow...

Ladies (especially those of you not living where I am):

I let the cats out to play in it when there was 6 inches yesterday. When I suggested going out today, they just gave me sarcastic looks:
This is my birdhouse out back (it is under there, I promise):
We lost power for nearly 45 minutes last night, resulting in a scramble for the candles and nearly 15 degrees drop in temperature inside the house. At my house, we have about 2 feet total--you can kind of see it on the table in the courtyard behind the cats. My work had an early dismissal yesterday because they were worried about people getting home (like my boss, I elected to work from home at about 8 am anyways). My school closed early yesterday too (though I didn't have school that day). I was supposed to have class today, as the school was open, but my neighborhood roads haven't been plowed and it's still falling.

How much did everyone else get?

Alula






No comments: