Monday, February 22, 2010

Proposed Event

I would like to propose a multi-purpose Get Crap Done Marathon, to tentatively take place Friday, March 19th through Sunday, March 21st.

Bring your unfinished projects and we will use group power to make you sit your butt down and help you do it. This includes anything you've procrastinated or haven't had time for in your life.

My own line items include:
-Major business items for our new online business (final approvals and whatnot so Fuzzy can submit paperwork)
-Final edited and chaptered versions of my books for submitting to publishers
-Query letters for said books to send to publishers
-writing query letters to professors to get my foot in the door for a PhD program

Most of my items I have procrastinated because I need feedback from someone (anyone) in the process of doing it--I'm sure I had more on my list, though I'm rushing right now to get to work.
In any case, if others have "Get it Done" items they want to do for such an event, let me know if you're interested and if the date works for you (if it doesn't send me an idea of your alternate availability). I would be willing to host this event at my place, or go to someone else's if you want visitors or have a major home improvement project to tackle.

Alula

1 comment:

Fuzzy said...

I Would love to take part in this I just don't know when I'll be down in that area. I'm still not allowed to take mr mans cars over the pass and no one I know is going that way. But go for it if you can.