Wednesday, December 10, 2008

135 and counting...

I've decided I'll be doing an every 15 day post until the day of my wedding just to keep yall updated. I think I've found someone to officiate my wedding, the Pastor that baptized me has a message left for him from my mother. Hopefully this will pull through in the end. School is FINALLY over for the semester, and not a day too soon. I just have to email two more things to my teachers take a test tonight and then I'm done. I wonder if it's normal to feel a little bit crazy when so many things happen at the same time, I certainly do. I might be delving into the world of financial services, hopefully that will help me make a couple extra bucks.
Truly I am just praying that this Christmas season will go smoothly for everyone, and that we can all see each other again very soon and feel great about just having the chance to be together again. Good luck ladies, I'll be hoping to hug you all soon. =)

No comments: