Saturday, December 27, 2008

New member of the family!



hey ladies!
I did something bad today. I Went to the pet store for cat food and left with a Cat!
His Name is Malamar (like the Cookie) He is a 2 year old male. So far he is getting along rather well with my other cat AL. Al is also a 2 year old male. As luck would have it they are both orange tabbies. With no outstanding markings. I did not plan this, Mal just happened to be almost identical to Al. They are getting along better than I had expected. They have been together for nine hours now and I have only had to rip them apart once. Fur was flying everyware. Al will not leave Mal alone. I think Al its tring to get him to play but has no idea how to play with a cat. He keeps running up and bitting Mal and Mal keeps turning around and slapping him. Mal is so cuddly. Hopefully it will work out and Al will have a much needed play mate. Most if all I am hopping I am not alergic to the new cat.
Mr. Q if you happen to read this before I have a chance to explane myself. I Sorry. I'm not sure were my head was.

4 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

Isn't he cute! Maybe your gift of the previous post was telling you that you would have another orange tabby in your life. And on top of your TV.

Munchkin said...

If think they look cute together. And Mr.Q has no right to be mad if they get along and Al has a real playmate of his own now.

Q said...

Well I am in the dog house for not asking Mr. Q first. But he is not too mad.

Alula Borealis said...

In the words of Mr. Borealis, "What is she, CRAZY?!"

But he looks like a cutey so congrats!