Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

News Flash: Prospero mates with Little Lucky, allows Alula to upload pictures from cell phone to computer, finally finding a way around Mr. Borealis hiding the G-D digital camera.


Hey yall (especially DoHP). Here's the view out my kitchen window this morning:

And here's me, driving home from school. The car is moving 15mph on the highway, and I was half an hour late to school after one and a half hours in traffic. (Note: Do not operate cell phone while driving. I realized this was a bad idea right after I did it.):

Here is the back courtyard, snow accumulation visible on the table:And here are signs of the holidays around my house. We actually have three trees, of which this is the main (the other two are on the dining room table and in the office):

Happy Holidays everyone! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here--hope everyone is getting in the spirit. The annual holiday bakeoff and cookie swap will be at my place on Saturday the 20th, just in time for Yule on the 21st, and all are invited to attend and bring recipes to share.

Alula

No comments: