Thursday, July 3, 2008

Home Again

Well, we're home again, and I owe y'all some pictures. In pictures, I would now like to summarize my trip.
This is a picture of the beautiful drive.
These are pictures of half and quarter streets. Yes, they exist. The story as I heard it is that the city put in the numbered streets, as most every city has them, and then decided that they needed more streets. The solution? 23rd St., 23rd 1/4 St., 23rd 1/2 St...
And a Kudos to these fine businesses which Mr. B and I passed on our way to lunch. I encourage anyone in the neighborhood to stop by and give them business.
--Alula

2 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

wait what pictures?

Alula Borealis said...

oh yeah...sorry about that! I meant to post those before anyone noticed--they'll be there soon. :)