Sunday, July 20, 2008

Monsieur Dustbunny


(First imagine a terrible Peppie La Pew accent)
Bonjour ladies. I am Monsieur Dustbunny. Madmoisselle Death of Houseplants has been rather neglectful of her petite blog jardin.
I have arrived to remedy her lack of posting pictures.

Well here I am in her cute shoes, oh she has such small and pleasant smelling feet!

And here I am with my companion Mrs. Gozilla. I do not believe that is her real name. But we had quite the pleasant chat about the effect of cryptozoological creatures on large island based cities. I will her destroy Tokyo the next time she is in town.


(I bought a new camera, really I was due for a new one, and I took pictures of everything that I've completed knitting wise since April, which was a lot in the last two weeks)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alula Borealis said...

AH! I love the bunny!

PS, Sorry about the ordeal with your camera--we shall tell you about that story someday if time allows, and I feel horrendously guilty about it.