Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wetpaw makes my brain hurt!

Hey Ladies,
I have a DVD player with a really pissy remote its really hard to find the sweat spot were it will actually start the movie; and being American I am not going to get up and hit play. So I'm telling the DVD player off for running my movie experience again! When Wetpaw walks in and tells me that its not working because of the compact floresent bulb over my head.
"No Wetpaw it is always like this!"
Wetpaw "Well I always watch movies in the dark."
"Wetpaw I have had this DVD player for a year and a half and its always pissy!"

He procieds to aruge his point and it start typing for this blog.

Now I find myself almost tempted to look up compact floresent effecting remotes!
GGGGGGRRRRRrrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Death of Houseplants said...

Never actually hand him the remote. Or it will work, and only for him.

I know your DVD player has been pissy since before you got compact floresent light bulbs. And your choice in light bulbs shouldn't really affect your remotes.

Q said...

I hate men!