Monday, July 28, 2008

...try wearing a corsette!

My first sunflower of the season! I love that orange halo it has!
The Sisterhood (minus DoHP, who was greatly missed and remembered through many reminiscent stories) went to the local Renaissance Festival yesterday. I wore my first real corsette for 8 hours yesterday, and wow, was it painful--but my breasts looked fabulous.

I woke up at 6 today, which is usual as I pack Mr. B's lunch for work, and I passed out sometime between 8 and 10, which is somewhat less usual, and woke up around 3. I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember my head pounding and my body aching like a banshee beforehand. Then I walked the supermarket for 2 hours to shake it off because I knew I wasn't making it to the gym, and I almost broke my all-time record by saving 43% on my groceries shopping smart.

Haven't been sleeping well; but the good times are rolling in terms of my writing and sculpting. Still working on that pink fairy--you'll all surely be informed when that auction rolls, because while I don't hold any of you to bidding, I will hold you to spreading the word. :)

Crashed on the Couch,

Alula

No comments: