Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ice cream had to die

Everyone has those days. Stuff just goes wrong. Nothing goes right. Bad stuff happens. And at the end of the day, ice cream needs to die.

So what does the sisterhood go for when ice cream needs to meet a gruesome end?

For me, there's a Coldstone between work and home. The Love It size fits in my cup holder perfectly. Today's selection was chocolate with carmel/chocolate bits mixed in, but it's normally white chocolate with Heath bar bits. And if Coldstone is cost prohibitive, I totally go for the frosty and extra-salty fries.

(Events that inspired the ice cream massacre are being stored away for another make your own adventure post)

1 comment:

Q said...

Hey the Coldstone near me was shut down for tax evasion. If they new how much distress this would bring me, they would have paid up like the rest of us!