Monday, April 20, 2009

Anniversary!

Hey Ladies,
Mr. Q is home, and yesterday was our one year anniversary. Yeah!
We went to mass then out to lunch with my aunt and uncle. We were planning on staying at home for a little while then going out for a dinner and perhaps a movie. Unfortunately I flopped down on our spear bed around 6 pm because Mr. Q was playing on his computer in there. At some point he curled up next to me and we woke up this morning at 6 am, fully dressed, in a full size bed. Good Anniversary! Were gonna extend our plans into today. We can't be known as the people that slept for 14 hours on our anniversary.

2 comments:

Munchkin said...

I'm SO happy for you guys. =) Hope you enjoy two full weeks of anniversary... minus my wedding day =P. Love you both so much and I'll see you very soon.

Alula Borealis said...

Happy anniversary, love birds!

I have composed a limerick to celebrate the occasion:

There once were two nerds in a band,
Who did stuff at camp that was banned,
He got down on one knee,
“I do!” Said she,
And now they live in happy marriage land.

Here's to another great year!