Monday, April 27, 2009

Woot!

So Mr. Munchkin and I are now married. That was the most excellent day of my entire life. I can't wait to ge the pictures so I can post a few for everyone to see. We started the day out with rain... supposed to be good luck right? I think so, but it didn't stop at the rain. After the rain we proceeded to hail and snow, I consider this to be a sign of the best luck possible. I mean who else honestly gets every type of precipitation on their wedding day? Before the ceremony began we had an uninvited guest named Tom, Tom Turkey. Yes folks I had a Wild Turkey (not the alcohol) at my wedding. Tom feasted on my environmentally friendly alternative to rice, wild bird seed, with gusto after many bags of it were thrown at Mr. Munchkin and myself.

The day was spectacular. DoHP helped avert crisis, and the best man arrived in time for the wedding. It snowed during the ceremony, one of the many reasons I cannot wait to post some pics. After the ceremony I did my bridal photos outside and the flakes were bigger and even more beautiful. I am sure we have some spectacular images. Anyway, I must get back to watching movies and enjoying my honeymoon. Thank you too all who made that day possible!

~Munchkin

1 comment:

Q said...

You had a beautiful Wedding little girl!